Thank you for your interest in a career with Onondaga Community College!
NEW USERS - Select Create Account from the links on the left or search postings by clicking the Search Jobs link at the left (open job opportunities are searchable prior to creating an application).
RETURNING USERS - Click Login from the links on the left and enter your user name and password to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to open postings without reentering your application information.
- Obtain the status of positions for which you have applied.
· All dates in the online application should be formatted as follows: mm/dd/yyyy.
· Open job opportunities are listed and searchable on this website for Onondaga Community College and its affiliated enterprises.
· To receive full consideration; job seekers must complete and submit applications and related materials using the online application process, unless specifically noted in the job posting.
· Onondaga Community College will not accept resumes for jobs that are not open.
· If issues occur during the application process, it is recommended that the user check their browser and upgrade if needed. The site is best viewed with the following browsers:
o Microsoft® Internet Explorer® versions 8 and 9
o Mozilla Firefox® – version 15 and later
o Apple Safari® version 5 and later
o Google Chrome™
· All attachments must be either Microsoft Word or PDF files with a maximum size of 9MB.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, military service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. The College complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination laws. The complete policy can be found in the College’s centralized policy manual under l1: Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy.
Questions regarding this notice and requests for accommodation should be directed to:
Vice President, College-Affiliated Enterprises
Civil Rights Compliance Officer
Onondaga Community College
Whitney Applied Technology Center, Room 207B
4585 W. Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY 13215